Ref4Me - Launch

Posted almost 3 years ago by Paul Roots

Post a topic
  • Pinned Topic
Un Answered
Paul Roots
Paul Roots Admin

Manchester Football Association and Ref4Me launch strategic partnership

Manchester Football Association is delighted to be working with the team at Ref4Me, the UK’s first app to be used in grassroots football bringing qualified, registered referees and team managers together.

Ask any team manager in grassroots football, and they will tell you how hard it can be to find a referee for match day. But it’s often just as hard for qualified referees to find a match. The current process to bring referees and team managers together requires effort and the involvement of many people. Until now.

Ref4Me enables:

Greater coverage of games by qualified, registered referees - By enabling referees to turn spare time in to match fees

Improved Integrity of Competition – through the use of an impartial match official

Greater safeguarding measures –with all referees having their credentials verified

Ref4Me is free to download from the Google Play & Apple App stores and provides a one-stop solution for team managers and match organisers to find a qualified, registered referee. It’s completely free for referees, and Team Managers can receive offers from referees for their upcoming matches, booking them for less than the price of a cup of coffee.

Ref4Me has been developed by people in the game, for people in the game.Ref4Me is already seeing great traction since it started rolling out its signup service earlier this year and is working with County Football Associations to ensure referee details are verified prior to access to matches.

Launching now and in partnership with Manchester Football Association, Ref4Me is reaching out to referees, clubs and leagues across the country to sign up and build the scale that will allow it solve this age old problem of providing referee coverage.

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login or Sign up to post a comment