How can I make a formal complaint?

Modified on Wed, 19 Jul 2023 at 10:30 AM

For information on how to submit a formal complaint to Manchester FA please see the attached documentation 'Manchester FA Complaints Procedure'. 

You can lodge a complaint against a club, league or referee who are members of Manchester FA, by clicking HERE. If you require this document to be provided to you in an alterantive way please contact

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article