Please find attached a new ‘Out of County’ request form for the Women’s Football Pyramid. Any club who wish to play in a County League other than the one sanctioned by their Parent County FA must complete the form, and submit it to in order to receive permission from the Women’s Football Board to do so. 


Please note, the club must exhibit that either (a) the travelling required is significantly less onerous; (b) the format (of Parent County FA League) is not suitable; or (c) other extenuating circumstances exist.