New: Email Capture Tool for Youth & Adult Players
Modified on: Mon, 12 Apr, 2021 at 10:31 AM
The email capture tool allows you to collect your parents/guardians of players email address only so they can successfully link themselves to their child or dependent. It can also be used to input email addresses of players aged 16 and over.
Below is video guidance of how Email Capture works for Under 16’s or please scroll down further to see full written guidance on each section.
1. Go to Whole Game System and click "Email Capture" tab
2. Click where the system says "+ Add parent's/players email" type in the relevant email address and then click "save.
For "Add Parent's email" - you will need to add the email address for the parent/guardian of the player as this player is U16
For "Add Player Email" - you will need to add the email address of the player as this player is 16 or over
Please note: once the club clicks "save" that the email will be released to the Parent/Guardian's or players account within 30 minutes.
3. When the email is released, the system will state "Awaiting Reply" and turn to yellow
How Parent's/Guardian's link their accounts
The process for a parent/guardian to link their account is straight forward and has three stages:
i) The parent/guardian will click on the link within their email
ii) The parent/guardian will either "Sign in" if they already have an FA Account or click "Create account"
iii) After signing in, the parent will click "Approve" or "Reject" for the link
1. Firstly the parent/guardian will receive an email advising them that they have been added. The parent/guardian will need to click on the URL link within this email for the link to be successful
2. The parent/guardian will be taken to the below site, to sign in and approve the parent/youth link they will need to click "Click Here"
3. The parent/guardian will be taken to the below page inviting them to sign in, they can either sign in using their existing account or use "Sign Up" option if their email address doesn't already have an account.